Auctioneer Walt Cade from Storage Wars: Texas has plenty to say on Twitter.
Riddles or Words of Wisdom - You tell us.
Ham'r Up auctioneer mixes his knowledge, experience, understanding, common sense, and insight into - #waltizm. That is his new hashtag for humor, wisdom, and ham'r up fun!
Walt Wade Wisdom
- Somewhere in our house there is a 'Gremlin Nest' full of phone charger cables.
- Whadda ya mean the Storage Unit I sold you was bigger than you thought?
- Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
- When we cut locks, you never know what we will find.
- I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.
- My fake plants died. Maybe I should have pretended to water them?
- The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.
- An escalator can never break — it can only become stairs.
- Could it be fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.
- Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep
- Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
- Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from.
- If quitters never win, and winners never quit, then who is the fool who said, "Quit while you're ahead?"
- It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.
- Considering all the lint you get in your dryer, if you kept drying your clothes would they eventually just disappear?
- I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.
- Why is a man who invests all your money called a broker?
- Being 'over the hill' is much better than being under it!
- We cannot change the direction of the wind... but we can adjust our sails.
- Why is it that when someone tells you that there are over a billion stars in the universe, you believe them, but if they tell you there is wet paint somewhere, you have to touch it to make sure?
- Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
- Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do...write to these men? Why don't they just put their pictures on the postage stamps so the mailmen could look for them while they delivered the mail?
- Why does mineral water that 'has trickled through mountains for centuries have a 'use by' date?
- Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?
- Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
- If Wiley E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?
- What if there were no hypothetical questions?
- Where are the other three quarters of a Quarter Horse?
- Why do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
- Since bread is square, why is sandwich meat round?
Which is your favorite #waltizm?
Please leave your creative comments in the box below.